- This event has passed.
An Intro to Cannabis and How to Grow your 4 Plants
June 20, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$150
This workshop will give you an introduction to the Cannabis plant and its many uses throughout history. We will look at the ways it has been used for medicine, what led to the many years of prohibition and the present day state in the legal market. From here we will dive into learning how to grow and take care of this special plant. We will talk specifically about growing organic cannabis in Ontario and what it takes to be successful in this climate. Some of the things we will cover in this workshop include:
- What strains/cultivars grow well in this area
- How to germinate seeds and when to transplant seedlings
- Nutrients/Fertilizers – How to feed and water your plants
- Various pruning and growing techniques
- Vegetative vs. Flowering growth
- How and when to harvest
- Drying and curing your flowers
- Organic and Regenerative growing methods
- Indoor vs. outdoor growing
- Tried and true tips and tricks
- And much more……
This full day workshop is designed to give you an overview of the cannabis plant and set you up for success in growing your 4 cannabis plants during the next growing season. Come and learn with us and bring your questions as we look at what it takes to grow your own plants from seed to harvest.
Workshop Postponed due to Covid 19 – Still time to join us for this class in June
New Date: Saturday June 20th – 10 am – 5 pm – $150 plus HST
$325 plus HST If you sign up for both cannabis workshops (March 21st & 22nd) Use the discount code ‘Tonic’. You will need to have both workshops in your cart for the discount code to apply.